imagined by the chef Cédric Béchade
An exclusive gourmet brunch featuring a wide selection of quality ingredients and combining typical brunch dishes with more original recipes. Served from 11.30 am to 2 pm, you are free to enjoy this meal as either a late breakfast or a relaxed lunch.
This comforting, homely meal includes hot and cold dishes and sweet and savoury recipes.
Exclusive dates: 1st and 2nd of January, 13th February and 26th May 2022.
BY RESERVATION ONLY
Brunch dates in 2022
OUR 2022 BRUNCHES
Brunch at the Auberge Basque is served as a buffet and features a wide selection of sweet and savoury foods, depending on the chef’s inspiration and the season, of which the following are a few examples:
• Banka trout maki with anchovy sauce and Espelette chutney
• Herriko beef in a puff pastry brioche with anchovies
• Duck, poultry and foie gras terrine in a pastry crust
• Gâteau Basque with local sheep’s cheese
• Kiwi and cardamom leaf crumble with locally-grown Soustons peanuts
• Tonka bean and biscuited chocolate crepes
• Amatxi apple tart, with apples from the Landes
• Poire Belle Hélène, with pears from the Lot et Garonne
• Crème brûlée with turrón
In addition to the range of sweet and savoury buffet foods, hot dishes are prepared on request in the restaurant’s open kitchens and served at the table. Sample the chef’s gourmet regional cuisine, with recipes that include Biscay Prince Noir roast pork; Txangurro (crab flesh simmered in tomatoes with a grilled walnut and breadcrumb topping); Croque Basque (duck breast and Basque cheese toasted sandwich), and scrambled eggs made just how you like them.
Exclusive dates for 2022: 1st January, 13th February and 26th May.
Contact us for more information